Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Music and PE

Hello Lone Rock Middle School!
We love you and miss you!  I hope that you are well and getting lots of rest!
Your Music and PE assignments will be in Google Classroom.  Classwork begins on Thursday. Mr. Perez and I will post your assignments in your Music Google Classroom site.  I have invited all of you to join the class, so please do that as soon as possible.
Here are the class codes for each class:
General Music   rlfarql
Choir                  ewmuprw
Band 1                wpmr72i
Adv. Band          sxbl4w5

I will have some music things available at the textbook pick up Wed. from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
For now, the only instruments I am going to send home are for Advanced Band.

If you have any questions, email me at dlaga@lonerockschool.org and I will answer you as soon as possible!

Take good care of yourself and be safe!
Love,
Mrs. Laga

"I have found that if you love life...life will love you right back." Arthur Rubenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment