Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Tuesday, May 5, 2020



8th GRADERS:
A ZOOM meeting with Stevensville High School staff is being planned for you!  Start thinking of questions!  We have to submit questions AHEAD of time!  What do you want to know?  It can be about classes, or lockers, or discipline policies or homework help or sports or speech and debate!  Think of QUESTIONS!
Stay tuned.  More info super soon!!
---------------------------
HOPE you are enjoying MAY so far!
Here is a little ADVICE:



-------------------------
AFTER TODAY: 
There are only 21 school days left in the year.
YOU CAN DO THIS!!!


---------------------------------------------
AT HOME TRACK MEET VIDEOS!

I'm SERIOUS!
I HAVE ONE SO FAR.
You can post to flipgrid, upload to youtube and send me the link, if its short you can email it to me!
DO IT!
I can't wait to see them!
MY EXAMPLE with LULU
#trackmeetathome



No comments:

Post a Comment