Friday, March 16, 2018

FRIDAY, March 16, 2018





LUNCH: PASTIES and brown gravy

BREAKFAST MONDAY: Peach Bread and Mixed Fruit

BASKETBALL:  CHIP and DIP today in Ms. Chanin's room


Last game: Tuesday @ 4:00 vs. Valley
(COMING SOON.... TRACK!!!)

MASQUERADE DANCE: Thursday, March 29

MAKE SURE YOUR CHROMEBOOK is working!  Find your CHARGER!

RUN FOR THE ROCK
Saturday April 7th
REGISTER at the school website!!!

QUOTES from SCIENCE FAIR:
* I didn't do it.
*He's from Hamilton
*Is that road kill?
*Does that count?
*Is that a magic shop? It's a magic shop.
*Ne-hehehehehe- You're going to Warm Springs
*Ro-NAN not Ronan
*I'm a FELON!
*Snowball fight
*Kamryn, why did you fall?
* EVEN though you didn't win still doesn't mean you didn't succeed.
*WHY?
*We are the giants...
*Rule 1 - Don't shoot Mrs. Reed
*I want a Blizzard
*It got in my hair!
*Truce - CEASE FIRE
* Kamryn, you stole a choco taco!
*Madison, get out at the door!
*I am drinking juice out of a lions head! - Madison
* No Purple!!!
*I stood on the shoulders of giants, and fell off!

PI DAY
3.14.18



C= d x pi
SEE THE PIE!
THEY DO SEE THE PIE!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment